The civil society Yasin Kishwar Welfare Foundation’s motto is,
- To persuade the elite class of people to have social interaction with poor people so that social status stands elevated.
- To draw up plans and their implementation for all-round social development of the people in rural and backward areas.
- To co-ordinate and networking amongst like mind people, groups and organizations.
- To protect the human rights.
- Focus to create new ideas to protect the poor person from all religions challenging and their advocates.
- To support risk vulnerable populations including women, people with disabilities, racial and ethnic minorities and religious minorities.
- To support the ideas that have a direct and lasting impact by promoting reforms and structural changes that take advantage of changing social and political dynamics.
- To assist, support and initiate welfare programs that empower oppressed class of the society.
- To provide standard living place to poor people.
- To conduct meeting to design concrete programs and getting involved in such programs.
- Free Motor cycle / car driving licenses issuing special camp.
- Free Sanitation task etc.
Protection from Violence, Including and crime, and combating;
Yasin Kishwar Welfare Foundation will provide protective engagement to the poor persons from national authorities, including police and other law enforcement agencies, to prevent, mitigate, or respond to violence; increased protection, safety and support for poor persons and their advocates at-risk of violence or who have experienced violence; and establishment of or support to broad-based advocacy coalitions.
Combating societal discrimination and negative social attitudes;
Our objectives will be to satisfied accordingly as per the situation to our respectful media reporting to increase awareness of poor persons and their human rights; increased acceptance and tolerance of poor persons from family members, employers and broader society; and positive action and engagement from faith communities in support of poor persons and their human rights.